Join the secondary NSX instance to the respective primary instance.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name firstname.lastname@example.org Password vsphere_admin_password
- Assign the secondary role to the management NSX Manager in Region B.
- Under Inventories, click Networking & Security.
- In the Navigator, click Installation and Upgrade.
- On the Management tab, select the primary 172.16.11.65 instance.
- Select .
- In the Add Secondary Manager dialog box, enter the following settings and click OK.
Setting Value NSX Manager 172.17.11.65 User name admin Password mgmtnsx_admin_password Confirm Password mgmtnsx_admin_password
- When the Thumbprint confirmation appears, click Accept.