After you successfully complete the installation and configuration of the vRealize Automation virtual machines, delete the snapshots that were created earlier.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name firstname.lastname@example.org Password vsphere_admin_password
- From the Home menu, select VMs and Templates.
- In the Navigator pane, expand the lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local > lax01-m01dc > lax01-m01fd-vraias folder.
- Right-click the lax01ias01a virtual machine and select .
- Select the Pre-deployment snapshot, click the Delete a VM Snapshot icon, and click Yes in the Confirm Delete dialog box.
- Repeat this procedure to remove the snapshot from the lax01ias01b virtual machine.