Assign vCenter Single Sign-On administrative, global permissions to the operations service account svc-vr so that you can manage and configure virtual machine replication for disaster recovery operations between the management vCenter Server instances by using vSphere Replication.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name firstname.lastname@example.org Password vsphere_admin_password
- From the Home menu, select Administration.
- Assign the service account email@example.com to the vCenter Single Sign-On administrators group
- In the Navigator, click Users and Groups, and click the Groups tab.
- Click the Administrators group and click the Add Member icon under Group Members.
- In the Add Principals dialog box, from the Domain drop-down menu, select rainpole.local, in the filter box type svc, and press Enter.
- From the list of users and groups, select the svc-vr user, click Add, and click OK.