Create email notifications in vRealize Operations Manager so that it informs the SDDC operators of issues in the main monitoring parameters of the environment.
You create a set of notifications of important alerts in the SDDC. See List of Notifications for vRealize Operations Manager.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the main navigation bar, click Alerts.
- In the Navigator, expand Alert Settings and click Notifications Settings.
- On the Notification Settings page, click the Add icon and configure the following notification settings in the Add Rule dialog box.
One or more virtual machine guest file systems are running out of disk space.
Standard Email Plugin
SMTP Alert Mail Relay
Email address to send alerts to
- Configure the trigger for the notification.
- Click the button.
- In the Quick filter (Name) text box of the Alert Definitions dialog box, enter disk space and press Enter.
- Select the One or more virtual machine guest file systems are running out of disk space alert definition and click Select.
- In the Add Rule dialog box, click Save.
- Repeat the steps to create the remaining SDDC notifications.