Group the monitoring data about the virtual machine of vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager by creating an application in vRealize Operations Manager.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the main navigation bar, click Environment menu and click the Applications tab.
- On the Applications tab, click the Add icon to add an application.
- In the Add Application dialog box, select Custom and click OK.
- In the Application Management dialog box, in the Application text box enter vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- In the Tiers pane, click Add Tier, enter vRSLCM VMs as the Tier Name, and click Update.
- In the objects list underneath, enter vrslcm in the search box, and press Enter.
- Select the Virtual Machine object of vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager and drag it to the Tier Objects pane.
- Click Save.