Revert the vSAN Default Storage Policy of the Management Cluster in Region A after failback of the Operations Management Applications and Cloud Management Platform is complete.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home menu, select Hosts and Clusters and expand the sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local tree.
- Select the sfo01-m01-mgmt01 cluster and click the Configure tab.
- Expand the vSAN menu and click Health and Performance.
- Under Performance Service is Turned ON, click vSAN Default Storage Policy.
The vSAN Default Storage Policy page appears.
- Click the Manage tab and click Edit.
- In the Edit VM Storage Policy dialog box, select Rule-set 1, from the drop-down menu for Force provisioning select No, and click OK.
The vSAN Default Storage Policy: VM Storage Policy in Use dialog box appears.
- In the VM Default Storage Policy: vSAN Storage Policy in Use dialog box, from the drop-down menu select Now for Reapply to VMs and click Yes.
During this operation, vSAN performance might be affected as objects are recreated to match the Storage Policy.