Enable the network connectivity on sfo01m01lb01 load balancer to support high availability and distribute the network traffic load for vRealize Operations Manager and the Cloud Management Platform after disaster recovery to Region А.
- Log in to the Management vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home menu of the vSphere Web Client, click Networking & Security.
- In the Navigator, click NSX Edges.
- Select 172.16.11.65 from the NSX Manager drop-down menu.
- Double-click the sfo01m01lb01 device.
- Click the Manage tab and click the Settings tab.
- Click Interfaces, select the OneArmLB vNIC, and click Edit.
- In the Edit NSX Edge Interface dialog box, set Connectivity Status to
Connectedand click OK.