As an IaaS administrator, to allow vRealize Automation to manage the infrastructure, create endpoints and configure user credentials for those endpoints. When you create a vSphere Endpoint, vRealize Automation can communicate with the vSphere environment and discover vCenter Server-managed compute resources, collect data, and provision virtual machines.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Navigate to New . , and click
- On the New Endpoint - vSphere (vCenter) page, create a vSphere Endpoint with the following settings, and click Test Connection.
- If a Security Alert window appears, click OK.
- Click OK to create the Endpoint.