Install all ESXi hosts for all clusters interactively.
- Power on the
- Mount the USB drive containing the ESXi ISO file and boot from that USB drive.
- On the Welcome to the VMware 6.5.0 Installation screen, press Enter to start the installation.
- On the End User License Agreement (EULA) screen, press F11 to accept the EULA.
- On the Select a Disk to Install or Upgrade screen, select the USB drive or SD card under local storage to install ESXi and press Enter to continue.
- Select the keyboard layout and press Enter.
- Enter the esxi_root_user_password, enter the password a second time to confirm the spelling and press Enter.
- On the Confirm Install screen, press F11 to start the installation.
- After the installation completes successfully, unmount the USB drive and press Enter to reboot the host.
- Repeat this procedure for all hosts, using the respective values for each host you configure.