To protect the vRealize Log Insight cluster from a host-level failure, configure vSphere DRS to run the worker virtual appliances on different hosts in the cluster.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://nyc01r01vc01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Navigate to the nyc01r01vc01.rainpole.local vCenter Server object, and under the nyc01-r01dc data center object select the nyc01-r01-robo01 cluster.
- On the Configure tab, select VM/Host Rules.
- In the VM/Host Rules list, click Add above the rules list, add a new anti-affinity rule using the following details, and click OK.
Separate Virtual Machines