When you create a vSAN cluster in ROBO, the performance service is disabled. Turn on the vSAN performance service to monitor the performance of vSAN clusters, hosts, disks, and virtual machines.
When you turn on the performance service, vSAN places a Stats database object in the datastore to collect statistical data. The Stats database is a namespace object in the vSAN datastore of the cluster.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://nyc01r01vc01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- In the Navigator pane, expand the nyc01-r01dc data center object.
- Click the nyc01-r01-robo01 cluster object and click the Configure tab.
- Under vSAN, select Health and Performance.
- Next to the Performance Service settings, click Edit, configure the following settings, and click OK.
Turn ON vSAN performance service
vSAN Default Storage Policy