After you deploy the Cloud Management Platform and configure the Log Agent agents on its components, add the virtual appliance of the platform to the agent group for the management virtual appliances. You use this agent group to configure a collection of logs from the operating system of the appliances centrally.
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://nyc01vrli01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click the configuration drop-down menu icon , select Administration and under Management, click Agents
- In the All Agents drop-down menu, select VA - Linux Agent Group from the Active Groups section.
- In the agent filter text boxes, add the host names of the vRealize Automation and vRealize Business appliances to the list of management virtual appliances in the region, pressing Enter after each host name.
- Click Refresh Data and verify that all the agents listed in the filter appear in the Agents list.
- Click Save New Group at the bottom of the page.