Use the vSphere Web Client to move the vRealize Log Insight nodes to a virtual machine folder for better organization and ease of management.
vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager deploys three vRealize Log Insight nodes: one master node and two worker nodes. Move them to a single VM folder to simplify management tasks.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://nyc01r01vc01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- From the Home menu, select VMs and Templates.
- Navigate to the nyc01r01vc01.rainpole.local vCenter Server and expand the nyc01-r01dc data center.
- Click the VMs tab.
- Select the virtual machines nyc01vrli01a, nyc01vrli01b, and nyc01vrli01c.
- Click the Actions menu and select Move to....
- Under VM Folders, select nyc01-r01fd-vrli, and click OK.