Install the content packs for vRealize Automation, vRealize Orchestrator, and Microsoft SQL Server to add the dashboards for viewing log information about the Cloud Management Platform in vRealize Log Insight.
You install the following content packs:
vRealize Automation 7.3+ Content Pack
vRO 7.0.1+ Log Insight Content Pack
Microsoft SQL Server Content Pack for Log Insight
VMware vRealize Business for Cloud 7.3+ Content Pack for Log Insight
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrslcm01svr01a.rainpole.local/vrlcm.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click Marketplace and click VMware Marketplace tab.
You might need to refresh the content if you have not access the Marketplace for a while. To refresh the content, click Refresh Content from Marketplace icon
- In the Search text box, enter vRA and press Enter.
- In the list of content packs, locate the vRealize Automation 7.3+ Content Pack and click Download. Wait until the download completes.
- Click the Download tab and locate the vRealize Automation 7.3+ Content Pack.
- Click the menu icon on the top right of the vRealize Automation 7.3+ Content Pack and select Install.
- In the vRealize Automation 7.3 Content Pack window, enter the following settings, and click Install.
- In the New Content Install message, click OK.
- Repeat the procedure to install the rest of content packs. Use vro, sql, and vrbc as search phrases.