Ensure that the vRealize Operations Manager, vRealize Automation, and vRealize Business product deployments are not deleted from the vSphere inventory. During this procedure, you remove only environment objects from vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrslcm01svr01a.rainpole.local/vrlcm.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the Home page, click Manage Environments.
- On the Environments page, click the ellipse on Cross-Region-Env environment card and select Delete Environment.
The following notification message appears:
The environment Cross-Region-Env and all the products in the environment will be deleted from LCM.
- In the Delete environment Cross-Region-Env window, click Delete.
To prevent permanently deleting product deployments from the SDDC, ensure the following:
The Delete related virtual machines from vCenter option is not selected.
The Delete related Windows machines option is not selected.
If the icon and text area in the modal window change to red, click Cancel.
If a list of virtual machines appears, click Cancel.
The Delete Environment Cross-Region-Env modal window updates to:
Request to delete the environment submitted successfully.
- In the Delete Environment Cross-Region-Env window, click Close.
The Cross-Region-Env environment card is dimmed in the list of environments managed by vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
- Verify that the Cross-Region-Env environment is deleted.
- In the Navigator pane, click Requests and validate that the status of DELETE_ENVIRONMENT_FROM_LCM in the All Requests column is COMPLETED.
- On the Navigator pane, click Environments and verify that the Cross-Region-Env environment is deleted from vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.