vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager uses the product baseline to generate configuration drift reports that show how the current product configuration differs from the baseline configuration. After you import the vRealize Suite product deployments back into vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager, save a baseline to ensure each environment is monitored for configuration drift.
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrslcm01svr01a.rainpole.local/vrlcm.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- On the Home page, click Manage Environments.
- On the Environments page, click the ellipse on Cross-Region-Env environment card.
- Under Configuration Drift, select Save Baseline to save the configuration state. Repeat this step for each imported environment.
Verify that the Baseline Save Initiated banner appears on the environment card.