Install the content pack for Linux to add dashboards for viewing log information in vRealize Log Insight from the operating system of the management virtual appliances in the region.
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrslcm01svr01a.rainpole.local/vrlcm.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click Marketplace.
If you have not accessed the Marketplace in some time, click the Refresh Content from Marketplace icon.
- In the Search text box, enter linux and press Enter.
- In the list of content packs, locate the Linux Content Pack, click Download, and wait for the download to complete.
- Click the Download tab and locate the Linux Content Pack.
- Click the menu icon on the top right of the Linux Content Pack and select Install.
- In the Linux Content Pack window, enter the following settings, and click Install.