Each data center location has its own compute resources, which you associate with that site for its dedicated use.
Perform the procedure for following the vCenter Server clusters.
vCenter Server Cluster
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Select .
- Point to the compute resource sfo01-w01-comp01 and click Edit.
- Select the SFO data center location for the cluster from the Locations drop-down menu.
- Click OK.
- Repeat this procedure for nyc01-r01-robo01.