After cleaning up the old vRealize Automation 7 content pack, install the new vRealize Automation 7.3+ content pack to support the later versions of vRealize Automation and to stay in alignment with the VMware Validated Design.
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- In the vRealize Log Insight user interface, click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Content Packs.
- In the Content Pack Marketplace area on the left, click Marketplace.
- In the list of content packs, locate the VMware - vRA 7.3 content pack and click its icon.
- In the Install Content Pack dialog box, select the Licensing Agreement and click Install.
- After the installation is complete, repeat this operation on vRealize Log Insight in Region B, lax01vrli01.lax01.rainpole.local.
After the installation, the VMware - vRA 7.3 content pack appears under the Installed Content Pack area on the left.