Clean up the old agent group and content packs in vRealize Log Insight in preparation to apply the new vRealize Automation solution.
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Administration.
- Under Management, click Agents.
- From the drop-down menu at the top, point to vRA - Appliance Agent Group from the Active Groups section and click the delete icon.
- In the Delete Agent Group dialog box, click Delete to confirm.
- Repeat this procedure on vRA - Windows Agent Group.
- In the vRealize Log Insight user interface, click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Content Packs.
- In the Installed Content Packs area on the left, click VMware - vRA 7.
- In the central pane, click the gear icon, and from the drop-down menu, select Uninstall.
- In the Uninstall Content Pack dialog box, click Uninstall.
- After the uninstallation is complete, repeat this operation on vRealize Log Insight in Region B, lax01vrli01.lax01.rainpole.local.