Verify the version of the Platform Services Controllers after you perform an upgrade operation in the Software Defined Data Center.
- Log in to the management interface of the Platform Services Controller virtual appliance.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01psc01.sfo01.rainpole.local:5480.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Verify the version of the Platform Services Controller.
- In the Navigator, click Update.
- On the Update page, under Current version details, verify that Update version shows the expected version and build number.
- Repeat the procedure for the remaining Platform Services Controller instances.