Verify that the NSX controllers are communicating with ESXi hosts by running the
esxcli network ip connection list command.
Ensures that the NSX controllers can communicate with the ESXi hosts.
The NSX Controllers are connected to the ESXi hosts when the command outputs Established for the NSX Controller IP addresses connected to the
- Log in to the ESXi host by using Secure Shell (SSH) client.
- Open an SSH connection to the sfo01m01esx01.sfo01.rainpole.local host.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Run the following command.
Region of the ESXi Host
esxcli network ip connection list | grep 1234
- Verify that NSX controllers IP addresses are connected to the
netcpa-workerprocess with a state of Established.
- Repeat the procedure for the remaining ESXi hosts.
What to do next
If you encounter issues while performing this procedure, use the following troubleshooting tips: