Verify the version of the vSphere Replication instances after you perform an upgrade operation in the Software Defined Data Center.
- Log in to the Virtual Appliance Management Interface of the vSphere Replication appliance.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vrms01.sfo01.rainpole.local:5480.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Verify the version of the vSphere Replication appliance.
- In the appliance management console, click the Update tab and click the Status tab.
- Verify that the Appliance Version parameter shows the correct version number.
- Repeat the procedure for the lax01m01vrms01.lax01.rainpole.local vSphere Replication instance.