Verify that vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager can communicate to the Virtual Center Servers in the environments and can collect data from those servers.
Performing data collection on the vCenter Servers is essential for vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager.
Successful data collection from each vCenter Server in each environment.
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrslcm01svr01a.rainpole.local/vrlcm.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Navigate to the Data Centers page and click the Manage vCenter Servers tab.
- For each vCenter Server Hostname, click the Refresh Data Collection icon.
A successful collection start shows a green vCenter data collection triggered successfully notification banner.
- Navigate to the Requests page and verify that there is a request with the following attributes for each vCenter.
vCenter Name: vcenter_FQDN
What to do next
If you encounter issues while performing this procedure, use the following troubleshooting tips: