To allow network access to the Compute vCenter Server for the workload domain, exclude it from all distributed firewall rules.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/ui.
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name firstname.lastname@example.org Password vsphere_admin_password
- Click Menu and select Networking and Security.
- Click Firewall Settings and select the Exclusion List tab.
- Select 172.16.11.65 from the NSX Manager drop-down menu.
- Click the Add button.
- Add sfo01w02vc01 to the Selected Objects list, and click OK.