Install manually ESXi from a USB drive on the hosts of the workload domain.
- Power on the sfo01w02esx01.sfo01.rainpole.local host.
- Mount the USB drive containing the ESXi .iso file and boot from that USB drive.
- On the Welcome to the VMware 6.7.0 Installation screen, press Enter to start the installation.
- On the End User License Agreement (EULA) screen, press F11 to accept the EULA.
- On the Select a Disk to Install or Upgrade screen, select the USB drive under local storage to install ESXi and press Enter to continue.
- Select the keyboard layout and press Enter.
- Enter the esxi_root_user_password, enter the password a second time to confirm, and press Enter.
- On the Confirm Install screen, press F11 to start the installation.
- After the installation finishes, unmount the USB drive and press Enter to reboot the host.
- Repeat this procedure for all hosts.