After you deploy the NSX-T Edge appliances in the shared edge and compute cluster, to connect them to the NSX-T Manager cluster, join them to the management plane.
|Setting||Value for sfo01wesg01||Value for sfo01wesg02|
|Primary IP Address||172.16.41.21||172.16.41.22|
- Log in to the first NSX-T Manager node by using Secure Shell (SSH) client.
Setting Value FQDN sfo01wnsx01a.sfo01.rainpole.local User name admin Password nsx_admin_password
- Retrieve the thumbprint ID of the certificate for the NSX-T Manager cluster by running and copying the output from this command.
get certificate cluster thumbprint
- Log in to the first NSX-T Edge node by using Secure Shell (SSH) client.
Setting Value FQDN sfo01wesg01.sfo01.rainpole.local User name admin Password edge_admin_password
- Join the NSX-T Edge node to the management plane by running the following command.
join management-plane sfo01wnsx01.sfo01.rainpole.local thumbprint thumbprintid username admin
- Enter the password for the admin account.
- Repeat 3 to Step 5 on the sfo01wesg02.sfo01.rainpole.local NSX-T Edge appliance.