A service catalog provides a common interface for consumers of IT services to request services, track their requests, and manage their provisioned service items.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name vra-admin-rainpole Password vra-admin-rainpole_password Domain rainpole.local
- Click the Administration tab.
- In the left pane, expand Catalog Management and click Services.
- On the Services page, click New.
The New Service page appears.
- Enter the following settings, and click OK.
Setting Value Name SFO Service Catalog Description Default setting (blank) Icon Default setting (blank) Status Active