Connect vRealize Log Insight in Region A with vRealize Operations Manager to run vRealize Log Insight from within vRealize Operations Manager. Use the Launch in Context functionality between the two management applications to troubleshoot the management nodes and vRealize Operations Manager by using the dashboards and alerts from the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Log in to the vRealize Log Insight user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01vrli01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name admin Password deployment_admin_password
- Click the configuration drop-down menu icon and select Administration.
- In the left pane, under Integration, click vRealize Operations.
- On the vRealize Operations Integration page, select Enable launch in context.
- To validate the connection, click Test Connection and click Save.
- In the progress dialog box, click OK.