- Log in to VMware Cloud Builder.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01cb01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name admin Password cloudbuilder_admin_password
- On the End User License Agreement page, click Accept License Agreement.
- Generate the JSON files used for automated deployment of the SDDC components.
- In the Cloud BuilderNavigator, select the Deployment Wizard icon.
- In the Upload Config File tab, from the Select Architecture Type drop-down menu, select the VVD for SDDC Region A architecture and click the Upload Config File button.
- Navigate to the Deployment Parameters XLS file and click Open.
- Click the Generate JSON button.
Cloud Builder generates one JSON file for the management cluster and one JSON file for the shared edge and compute cluster.
Table 1. Region A JSON Deployment Files
VVD for SDDC Region A
- Monitor the process and check the following log files for errors.
Table 2. VMware Cloud Builder JSON Generator Log File Location
Cloud Builder Component
What to do next
After the JSON deployment files for Region A are generated, you validate their content for configuration, application, and bring-up readiness, and perform validation of the target platform.