After you have successfully validated the vvd-std-rega-comp.json file and deployed the management cluster, you start the automated deployment of the components of the shared edge and compute cluster.
- Log in to VMware Cloud Builder.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01cb01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name admin Password cloudbuilder_admin_password
- In the Cloud BuilderNavigator, select the Deployment Wizard icon.
- Click the Deploy an SDDC tab.
- From the Select Deployment File drop-down menu, select the vvd-std-rega-comp.json file and click Deploy.
The automated deployment of the components of the shared edge and compute cluster starts.
- Monitor the deployment and check the following log files for errors.
Table 1. VMware Cloud Builder Bring Up Service Log File Location
Cloud Builder Component
Bring Up Service