After you successfully validate the vvd-std-rega-mgmt.json file, you start the automated deployment of the components in the management cluster.
- Log in to VMware Cloud Builder.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01cb01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name admin Password cloudbuilder_admin_password
- In the Cloud Builder Navigator, select the Deployment Wizard icon.
- Select the Deploy an SDDC tab.
- From the Select Deployment File drop-down menu, select the vvd-std-rega-mgmt.json file and click Deploy.
The automated deployment of the components in the management cluster starts.
- Monitor the deployment and check the following log files for errors.
Table 1. VMware Cloud Builder Bring Up Service Log File Location Cloud Builder Component Location Bring Up Service /opt/vmware/bringup/logs/vcf-bringup.log /opt/vmware/bringup/logs/vcf-bringup-debug.log