You integrate vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager with your My VMware account to download vRealize Suite products patch and upgrade binaries. You also use the My VMware account to download content from the VMware Marketplace.
- Verify that the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager appliance has access to the internet. If your organization restricts outbound access, configure a proxy server for the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager appliance.
- Verify that your My VMware account has the necessary product entitlements to download vRealize Suite products update and upgrade binaries.
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrslcm01svr01a.rainpole.local/vrlcm.
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name admin@localhost Password vrslcm_admin_password
- In the left pane, navigate to .
- Click the My VMware tab, enter your My VMware credentials, and click Submit.
- In the Download product binaries dialog box, click No.
The Service registered with My VMware credentials provided message appears.