The service catalog provides a common interface for consumers of IT services to request and manage the services and resources they need. Users can browse the catalog to request services, track their requests, and manage their provisioned service items.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation Rainpole portal.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01.rainpole.local/vcac/org/rainpole.
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name vra-admin-rainpole Password vra-admin-rainpole_password Domain rainpole.local
- Navigate to .
- Click New.
- In the New Service dialog box, enter Unified Single Machine Catalog in the Name text box.
- Select Active from the Status drop-down menu.
- Click OK.