vRealize Operations Manager maps imported LDAP users to user groups after you enable "Automatically synchronize user membership for configured groups" for the lax01.rainpole.local Active Directory instance.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local.
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name admin Password deployment_admin_password
- On the main navigation bar, click Administration.
- Configure the authentication sources to enable an automatic synchronization for the lax01.rainpole.local Active Directory instance.
- In the left pane, click Access and click Authentication Sources.
- On the Authentication Sources page, select lax01.rainpole.local and click Edit.
- In the Edit Source for User and Group Import dialog box, expand Details and select Automatically synchronize user membership for configured groups.
- Click OK.