vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager uses the product baseline to generate configuration drift reports that show the difference between the current product configuration and the baseline configuration. You save a baseline to monitor each environment's configuration drift.
- Log in to vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager user interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrslcm01svr01a.rainpole.local/vrlcm.
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name admin@localhost Password vrslcm_admin_password
- On the Home page, click Manage Environments.
- In the Cross-Region-Env environment card, click the ellipsis on the top right corner and, from the drop-down menu, select Save Baseline.
The Baseline Save Initiated message appears in the Cross-Region-Env environment card,
- Repeat this procedure for the remaining environments.