After a successful upgrade, you delete the virtual machine of the old vSphere Replication instance.
- Log in to the Management vCenter Server by using the vSphere Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name email@example.com Password vsphere_admin_password
- In the Navigator, click VMs and Templates and expand the lax01m01vc01.lax01.rainpole.local tree.
- Expand the lax01-m01dc data center, select the lax01-m01fd-bcdr folder, and locate the lax01m01vrms01_old virtual machine.
- Right-click the lax01m01vrms01_old virtual machine and select Delete from Disk.
- In the Confirmation dialog box, click Yes.