Before the upgrade, take a snapshot of the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager virtual appliance. If you must do a rollback of vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager to a previous state, you can use the snapshot to perform the rollback operation.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client/.
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name email@example.com Password vsphere_admin_password
- From the Home menu, select VMs and Templates.
- In the Navigator, expand sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local>sfo01-m01dc>sfo01-m01-mgmt01.
- Right-click vrslcm01svr01a and select .
- In the Take VM Snapshot dialog box, enter the following settings and click OK.
VMware Validated Design 5.0 Operations Management Layer Upgrade
Snapshot the virtual machine's memory
Quiesce guest file system (Needs VMware Tools installed)
- Verify that the snapshot of the vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager virtual appliance is successfully created.