Before upgrading the distributed vRealize Automation environment, you set the embedded PostgreSQL database synchronous replication mode to asynchronous.
- Log in to the first vRealize Automation appliance.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vra01svr01a.rainpole.local:5480
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Settings Value User name root Password vra_appA_root_password
- On the vRA Settings tab, click the Database tab, and under Actions, click the Async Mode button.
- In the Sync State column, verify that all nodes show as Async.
Replication mode shows Database is in Asynchronous Mode.