After you upgrade the components of the management clusters in Region A and Region B, upgrade the vSphere Distributed Switches.
|Region||vCenter Server||Data center||Virtual Machine Name|
Verify that you have a back-up of the distributed switch configuration.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client/.
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name email@example.com Password vsphere_admin_password
- From the Home menu of the vSphere Web Client, select Networking.
- Expand the sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local tree and double-click the sfo01-m01dc data center.
- Right-click the sfo01-m01-vds01 distributed switch and select .
The Upgrade Distributed Switch wizard appears.
- On the Configure upgrade page, select Version 6.6.0 and click Next.
- On the Check compatibility page, review host compatibility, and click Next.
- Review the upgrade configuration and click Finish.
- Repeat the procedure to upgrade the lax01-m01-vds01 distributed switch in Region B.