After you upgrade vSphere Update Manager Download Service, you upgrade the management ESXi hosts in Region A. You use UMDS for automated host upgrade in the management cluster.
|Availability Zone||IP Address||Fully Qualified Domain Name||Cluster Name||vSAN Datastore|
|Availability Zone 1||172.16.11.101||sfo01m01esx01.sfo01.rainpole.local||sfo01-m01-mgmt01||sfo01-m01-vsan01|
|Availability Zone 2||172.16.21.101||sfo02m01esx01.sfo01.rainpole.local|
Note: vSAN Witness Host Appliance
- If you are using vSAN in the management cluster, on the Monitor tab for the cluster in the vSphere Web Client, verify that these properties have the following values:
- The Note: If vSAN health is critical, install available vSAN critical patches.
report indicates that the checks for the cluster, network, physical disk, data, limits, hardware compatibility, performance service, and online health are passed.
- The Resyncing Components and Bytes left to resync. report shows no
- The report shows that the disks on all hosts in the cluster are in mounted state and their vSAN health status is healthy.
- If you are using Stretched vSAN in the management cluster, in addition to the above, on the Monitor tab for the cluster in the vSphere Web Client, verify that these properties have the following values:
- The report indicates that the checks for the site latency health, witness host not found, witness host fault domain misconfigured, witness host within vCenter cluster are passed.