Before the upgrade, pause the replication task that controls the network traffic of vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager between the source and the target site.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client/.
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name email@example.com Password vsphere_admin_password
- From the Home menu, select vSphere Replication.
- Select the sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local vCenter Server instance.
- On the Monitor tab, click .
- In the Search text box, enter vrslcm.
- Select the vrslcm01svr01a virtual machine and click the Pause ongoing replication icon.
- In the Pause dialog box, click Yes.
- Click vSphere Replication and under Monitoring, verify that the replication status is Paused for vrslcm01svr01a.