After a successful upgrade, you delete the virtual machine of the old vSphere Replication instance.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client/.
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name firstname.lastname@example.org Password vsphere_admin_password
- In the Navigator, click VMs and Templates and expand the sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local tree.
- Expand the sfo01-m01dc data center, select the sfo01-m01fd-bcdr folder, and locate the sfo01m01vrms01_old virtual machine.
- Right-click the sfo01m01vrms01_old virtual machine and select Delete from Disk.
- In the Confirmation dialog box, click Yes.