vRealize Operations Manager 7.0 is a major version that requires a new license key. After the upgrade, all license keys are invalidated, except vSOM Enterprise Plus and its add-ons. vRealize Operations Manager works in evaluation mode until you install a new valid license key, before the end of the 60-day evaluation period.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local.
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name admin Password vrops_admin_password
- On the main navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the left pane, click .
- On the License Keys tab, click the Add icon.
- In the Add License dialog box, select vRealize Operations Manager from the Select product or solution drop-down menu.
- Enter the license key and click Validate.
The following message appears:
License key validated succefully.
- Review the license key details, and click Save.