After completing the upgrade of vRealize Business and verifying operations and functionality, you delete the virtual machines snapshots.
|Region||Folder||Role||Virtual Machine Name|
|Region A||sfo01-m01fd-vra||vRealize Business for Cloud Server||vrb01svr01|
|sfo01-m01fd-vraias||vRealize Business for Cloud Data Collector||sfo01vrbc01|
|Region B||lax01-m01fd-vraias||vRealize Business for Cloud Data Collector||lax01vrbc01|
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client/.
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name firstname.lastname@example.org Password vsphere_admin_password
- From the Home menu, select VMs and Templates.
- In the Navigator, expand sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local>sfo01-m01dc>sfo01-m01fd-vra.
- Right-click vrb01svr01 and select .
- Click the snapshot that you created before the vRealize Business upgrade, click the Delete a VM Snapshot icon and click Yes.
- In the Confirm Delete dialog box, click Yes.
- Repeat this procedure for the remaining vRealize Business data collector virtual machines.