Before the upgrade, you pause the replication task that controls the network traffic of vRealize Business virtual machines between Region A and Region B.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Web Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/vsphere-client/.
- Log in by using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name firstname.lastname@example.org Password vsphere_admin_password
- From the Home menu, select vSphere Replication.
- Select the sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local vCenter Server.
- On the Monitor tab, click .
- Select all the vRealize Business for Cloud virtual machines, and click the Pause ongoing replication icon.
- In the Pause dialog box, click Yes.
Verify that the replication status is Paused for the vRealize Business for Cloud virtual machines.
- Click vSphere Replication and under Monitoring, verify that the replication status is Paused for the vRealize Business for Cloud virtual machines.