Verify the version of vSphere Update Manager Download Service (UMDS) after performing an upgrade operation in the Software-Defined Data Center.
- Log in to the UMDS virtual appliance by using a Secure Shell (SSH) client.
- Open an SSH connection to sfo01umds01.sfo01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name svc-umds Password svc-umds_password
- Run the following command and verify the version of vSphere Update Manager Download Service.
- Run the following command and verify the version of Nginx.
- Repeat this procedure and validate for the lax01umds01.lax01.rainpole.local vSphere Update Manager Download Service instance.