Verify that you can authenticate to vRealize Operations Manager using the built-in admin account and verify the cluster status.
Performing authentication using the built-in admin account verifies that vRealize Operations Manager is online and accessible.
You can successfully authenticate to the vRealize Operations Manager using the built-in admin account and verify the status of the cluster.
- Log in to vRealize Operations Manager by using the operations interface.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://vrops01svr01.rainpole.local.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name admin Password vrops_admin_password
- Verify that the vRealize Operations Manager cluster is online, and all data nodes are running.
- On the main navigation bar, click Administration.
- In the left pane of vRealize Operations Manager, click .
- Verify the cluster status and high availability mode.
What to do next
If you encounter issues while performing this procedure, use the following troubleshooting tips: