Verify the version of the vCenter Server instances after performing an upgrade operation in the Software-Defined Data Center.
- Log in to the management interface of the vCenter Server Appliance.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local:5480.
- Log in using the following credentials.
- Verify the version of the vCenter Server instance.
- In the Navigator, click Update.
- On the Update page, under Current version details, verify that Version shows the expected version number.
- Repeat this procedure for the remaining vCenter Server instances.