Verify that the Site Recovery Manager instances are paired and connected across both regions.
Verifying that Site Recovery Manager instances are paired validates that the network communication between regions is operational and that the service account has the correct privileges.
You can successfully authenticate to vCenter Server and verify that the regions are paired and connected.
- Log in to vCenter Server by using the vSphere Client.
- Open a Web browser and go to https://sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local/ui.
- Log in using the following credentials.
Setting Value User name email@example.com Password vsphere_admin_password
- From the Home menu, select Site Recovery.
- Click Open Site Recovery for the sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local site.
A new Site Recovery page opens for the sfo01m01vc01.sfo01.rainpole.local site.
- If you are logging in for the first time, enter the following credentials and click Login.
- On the Site Recovery page, click View Details, click Name under Site Recovery Manager to expand the tree, and verify the following details.
Logged in as
Remote SRM connection
What to do next
If you encounter issues while performing this procedure, use the following troubleshooting tips: